Its about high time I made one of these! I put it off for a LONNNNGGG time frankly I didn't want to type everything up and thought oh what if I miss something or mess up or the prices are to high or I dont explain it right etc etc. But I got over that ^^ I can always revise it after all
Prices are a little reduced for the holidays IF YOU WANT A DOLL BY CHRISTMAS PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE BEFORE DECEMBER
- I accept PayPal only. If you don't have a PayPal account I can send you a PayPal invoice which allows you to pay by credit or debit card or eCheck
- I require a non-refundable deposit of 50% before I start work on a commission. Work will start once the deposit has cleared in my Paypal account.
- I will only send a commission once full payment and shipping has been paid
- All prices are in USD (I will only accept payment in USD).
- My PayPal account is: Kaypeacreations@hotmail.com
- Payment Plans are available for dolls over 200$ USD (NOTE: there needs to be a 50% non-refundable deposit before I start working the rest can be made in payments over a time period we discuss)
Payment Options Include:
- Payment in Full - You pay the full price of the commission up front (not including shipping) Once the commission is completed you pay the shipping fee.
- Half now, Half later - You pay 50% up front and the final 50% and shipping on completion.
- Payment Plans - You pay 50% up front followed by equal payments after completion in the time frame we discuss. PayPal invoices will be sent on the payment due date. Once payments have finished you pay the shipping fee and the doll is shipped off
- I ship Priority mail for most USA items.Which comes with insurance and tracking, If different shipping is needed let me know and we could work something out. I generally ship within one to two days of receiving an order(unless made to order). All packages are secured with a very generous helping of bubble wrap to insure safety when traveling.
- Shipping cost may be a bit higher than actual postage, as It can vary so much plus I add a bit more to cover shipping materials used. Nothing drastic but just a heads up
*International Customers*I am happy to ship things worldwide. I am, however, not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Items ship USPS First-Class, but no delivery confirmation is available(least not that I am aware of). Buyer will be responsible for taxes, duties, and any additional customs fees for their own country.
- PLEASE NOTE: it can take up to 6 weeks for an international package to arrive at times, so please be patient thank you.
- I reserve the right to cancel the commission at any time if you are rude, threatening or unreasonable. You will be refunded any money paid excluding the non-refundable 50% deposit.
- If you find that you are unable to make payments and wish to cancel the commission then you may do so and money will be returned, excluding the non-refundable 50% deposit. The option is also available that I keep the funds sent and send you the unfinished doll. If not I retain the right to finish and sell the doll (This does not apply to OC's of yours)
- If you do not pay in full for the doll I retain the right to sell the doll
- If the commission is cancelled then the doll remains my property and I retain all rights to ownership in the concept, design and doll itself including the right to complete, exhibit and sell the doll.
- If you find that the doll isn't progressing as you wanted it to and it isn't fulfilling your expectations or needs and therefore wish to cancel the commission then please tell me immediately. I will return all payments excluding the non-refundable 50% deposit.
*CARING FOR YOUR DOLL*
- If the doll breaks within 3 months of owning I will fix it free of charge for you. However you must cover shipping both ways. This option is a case by case basis
- You are responsible for caring for, maintaining and preserving the doll. Keep dolls away from anything wet (SPECIALLY AIRBRUSHED DOLLS). Excessive re positioning of the doll can cause metal fatigue, please be aware of this while interacting with your doll and take care not to strain the armature. I cannot be held responsible for any breakages. This does not apply to Ball and socket joints.
- While I have use high quality materials you must be aware that materials may deteriorate over time. Handling, and poor care of work can lead to degradation in quality over time. Because of this please please before with your doll they are not a toy!
- I retail all copyright. No reproduction or manipulation in any form is allowed without my permission.
- You may take photographs of the work but I retain copyright of the doll itself and credit must be given by linking back to me
- I retain the right to display all work on my websites, gallery, journal etc.
- These are general/base prices and are subject to change I give exact quotes when actually discussing the commissions. All dolls are completely hand made by me generally using: Sculpey, Galvanized steel wire, Batting, faux fur, acrylic paint and Occasionally resin. All dolls are made in a smoke free environment. All sizes measured in Inches sizes are for body size only tail length varies. Shipping varies I can give general quotes before hand so you have an idea.
- Base price starting at $115 + shipping USD depending on your character details and added extras more will be added to the base price. Comes with 2 fur colors sculpted head and feet and tails up to 8 inches
(PICTURES COMING SOON) closet I have is
- Base price starting at $135 USD + shipping depending on your character details and added extras more will be added to the base price. Comes with 2 fur colors sculpted head and feet and tails up to 10 inches
12x12 (Most common)
- Base price starting at $165 USD + shipping depending on your character details and added extras more will be added to the base price. Comes with 2 fur colors sculpted head and feet and tails up to 10 inches
- Base price starting at $200 USD + shipping depending on your character details and added extras more will be added to the base price. Comes with 2 fur colors sculpted head and feet and tails up to 12 inches
- price starting at $250 USD + varies by size and on your character details and added extras more will be added to the base price. Comes with 2 fur colors sculpted head and feet and tails up to 12 inches +
- Extras like more tails, longer tailes, multiple heads, adding wings, accessories etc etc are an additional $10-50
- Complex designs are an additional $10-40
- ball and socket armature 15$
I send Photos periodically to make sure the doll is being made to your liking. Time for dolls varies but usually take a month to make.
If you have any questions or inquires for commissions feel free to drop a note or email me at Kaypeacreations@hotmail.com